All residents are responsible for their own utilities.
Birmingham City Council collects your refuse and recycling. The bin stores are located in the car park. We kindly request that all residents follow these basic rules:
- All rubbish must be properly sealed in plastic bags, preferably bin liners
- Please do not leave waste outside your front door during the day or overnight
- Rubbish must not be left in communal areas.
- Items such as cardboard boxes need to be collapsed
Arranging a Bulky Waste collection
If you wish to dispose of bulky waste items such as furniture, white goods and garden waste, you must organise this. Birmingham City Council will collect bulky waste for a fee of £23 per six items.
When you arrange a collection, you will be asked to make sure the items are presented properly, so please make sure that:
- Small articles are put in a sealed bag, otherwise they may get left behind
- Sofas, beds and carpets are covered
- Branches and wood are tied and there are no sharp items, ie, nails, remaining
- Glass items are taped (including TV screens)
- The items you would want taken are clearly separated from any other items on your property
To book a bulky waste collection with Birmingham City Council, please go to www.birmingham.gov.u/info/20009/wasteandrecycling. Please do not leave bulky waste items in and around the bin store, or anywhere else on site, as they will not be collected.
Meter cupboard doors: Access to electricity meters, TV satellite systems, BT systems and water stop cocks.
Access to the meter room is by using a combination door key by entering the code provided to you in your manual (please note: some locks you need to turn left or right). We kindly request that all residents ensure the door is closed and locked behind you when leaving the room. If you experience a problem with any meter door not locking please report this to us immediately on 0121 233 2330.
Owners have a choice of Sky TV, Freeview Digital TV or equivalent via an owners personal Sky or digital TV box.